Precio de venta
For 1 player, age 6-99
What you will get
- Hard copy of the Mentalliti Solo card deck with 52 cards, kids friendly (26 call-to-action cards with an illustration and text + 26 cards with only an illustration, within 2-4 weeks.
- Free-of-charge PDF version sent to your email within 48 hours.
Your Mentalliti Solo deck comes with a tuck box in eco-friendly paper. We are still producing the card decks so we kindly ask you to be patient for 2-4 weeks until everything is ready to be shipped. Due to the current crisis, there may be shipping delays. We appreciate your patience.
Meanwhile, when you pre-order the hard copy, we will send you the PDF version within 48 hours at no additional cost!
Create 4 piles of cards - one per color - in ascending order (1-13).
Every time you place a card with a call-to-action in 1 of the 4 piles, you execute the call-to-action mentioned in that card.
Setting up the game
- Create 7 columns of cards by putting down one card face-up and lay six cards face-down next to it. Then, put one card face-up on top (but lowered slightly) of the first face-down card, then put a face-down card on top of the other five cards. Continue doing this, so that each pile has one face-up card on top and so that the left pile has one card, the next has two, then three, four, five, six, and finally seven.
- Put the remaining cards in a separate pile. This pile is where you will go to get more cards if you run out of moves.
- Leave room at the top for the 4 piles of cards.
How to play
- The card with number 1 goes first to the 4 piles followed by other cards in an ascending order. If there are no face-up cards with 1, rearrange the cards you have, moving only the face-up cards in a descending way and only when the color is the same. Meaning, if you have a red 6 you can only place a red 5 below it.
- The card on top of each of the 7 columns is always face-up. If you move a card, remember to turn the card underneath it over.
- Use the reserve deck if you run out of moves to make.
- If you use all the cards in 1 of the 7 columns, you can only place card number 12 in the empty space.