For 1- 9 players, age 6-99 (offline or online through a chatroom)
What you will get:
- Hard copy of the Mentalliti 2.0 card deck with 56 cards, kids friendly (26 call-to-action cards with an illustration and text + 26 cards with only an illustration + 4 multicolored cards used as ‘’wild cards’’) within 2-4 weeks.
- Free-of-charge PDF version sent to your email within 48 hours.
Your Mentalliti 2.0 deck comes with a tuck box in eco-friendly paper. We are still producing the card decks so we kindly ask you to be patient for 2-4 weeks until everything is ready to be shipped. Due to the current crisis, there may be shipping delays. We appreciate your patience.
Meanwhile, when you pre-order the hard copy, we will send you the PDF version within 48 hours at no additional cost!
Get rid of all your cards.
Setting up the game
- Shuffle all cards.
- The players are each dealt a hand of 5 cards. The rest are placed face down as stack. At the beginning of the game, the topmost card is revealed and placed face-up on the table then the youngest player starts.
How to play
- A card can only be played if it corresponds to the color or value of the face-up card. E.g. if it is red 10, only another red or another 10 can be played. If a player is not able to do this, they draw one card from the stack; If they can play this card, they may do so, otherwise, they keep this card and pass on their turn.
- Any 7 forces the next player to draw two cards. If the next player has a 7 may play another 7, which makes the next player to draw 4 cards etc.
- Any 8 forces the next player to miss his turn.
- Any 11 can decide a change of color.
- The 4 multicolored action cards (‘’wild cards’’) can be played on any card and can decide to change to any color.
- Call-to-action cards only work as a set of 2 cards between a call-to-action card (blue and yellow cards) and a wild card or a card with only illustration (red and green cards) meaning a blue and green card of the same number, a blue and red card of the same number, a yellow and red card of the same number, a yellow and green card of the same number.
- The first player after a set of cards is on the playing stack, she/he has to execute the call-to-action.
- When there is a set of 2 call-to-action cards, no other action card can be played on top of it.
- You can play the call-to-action card as the last card in your hand, but it doesn't end the game until only one player is left.
- When the drawing stack is empty, the playing stack (except for the topmost card) is shuffled and turned over to serve as a new drawing stack.
These are indicative instructions on how to play Mentalliti 2.0. You can also use your imagination to create your own rules.